Fam Fest’s Health Hub housed the area’s best health exhibitors providing information and FREE health screenings. During the 2021 Fam Fest event, COVID-19 vaccines for ages 12 and up were given and FREE school physicals were provided inside Meridian’s School Clinic at Southside Middle School.
Participants had an opportunity to complete a health screen passport called the Ticket to Health for a chance to win great prizes! We provided 1,176 FREE health screenings that included blood pressure readings, flexibility testing, vision screening, pulse oxygen reading, and more. These health screenings are Meridian’s way of empowering individuals to assess their health and talk with professionals about further information and options.
Congratulations to the 2021 Ticket to Health winners!
- COLTS Autographed Adam Vinatieri photo – Ariyah Peques
- COLTS Dwight Freeney Bobble head and Towel – Brooke Alexander
- Back to School Backpack from Meridian – Tasha Miles
- Back to School Backpack from Meridian – Elcie Haas
- Baby stroller from First Choice for Women – Cheyenne Hannah
- AMC gift card from Open Door – Izabella Wisener
- Summer activities from Head Start – Adrienne Ponce
- Coffee cups and Walmart gift card – Jaxon Lovelace
- Puzzle, book, and cards – Jean Wright
COVID VACCINE TENT DRAWING WINNER
Back-to-School Backpack w/ supplies – Maci Ramsey